Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Reminder - Take Time for You!

 Hi everyone!  We're back today with some more inspiration for our current challenge:

Take Time for You!

For my first ATC, I used Mermaids Love Bubbles from A Day for Daisies above, cropped her close and crooked and mounted the whole thing onto an ATC.  I colored with Stickles, Prismacolor pencils, and mineral spirits.


For my next ATC, I used Me Time Anya from The Greeting Farm, stamped onto glossy white cardstock that I had colored with alcohol inks and colored with Prismacolor markers:


Kim made this absolutely sweet ATC - don't you love that green mask?  ROFL:
 
Sharon's therapy sounds like my kind of therapy:
 
Denice's funny image and the cool text are an awesome combination:
 
Please scroll below or click here to link up!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment