Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WW #42 - Sugar & Spice

Hi there everyone and welcome to another Wicked Wednesday!  OK so last week's theme was Famous Monsters and our sponsor was Strange Skin (Etsy store here) and the winner of 2 of their digi images is:


Congrats, Paper Whims (WendyLynn)! Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW #41 Winner" in the subject line and I'll get you hooked up with Strange Skin to claim your prize!

Our top 3 for last week are:

3.) Krisha

Congrats, everyone!  Please send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Top 3" in the subject line and I'll be happy to send you along the Top 3 badge for your blog.  Thanks again for playing along with us every week!

Our new challenge theme is:

Sugar & Spice

Our sponsor this week is one of my personal favorites:

The DT had their choice of images to play with this week, and one random winner will also get their choice of one Dilly Beans image as a prize for this week's challenge.

I used Heart Strings and Skullie Girl, aren't they the perfect pair?  I used some DP from My Mind's Eye for my Sugar ATC and printable DP from Paper Crave for my Spice ATC - added some alphabet beads and gemstone stickers:

Chelsea used Amalia's Heart with a sweet sentiment and the perfect little bow:

Denice also used Amalia's Heart - love how the different colors make her look like a completely different image:

Kim used Skull Bow Framed - love the pink and black and white:

Sharon used Martin's Heart and Ophelia's Heart - love the layering and the fabulous lettering:

And - we have Tina back with us as a guest designer this week - Tina used Lulu framed, love how the "black" lines are so light and the colors really pop out:

Thank you so much for guest designing with us, Tina, we really loved having you!

Hope you enjoyed our interpretations of Sugar & Spice - we can't wait to see what you all come up with!  Link up below by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST - and don't forget to come back Saturday for our reminder post.  Peace.

9 comments:

  1. What a fun theme and adorable creations by the team. had to come here firs today so maybe this week I won't be fighting the clock. Well, worth it though. thanks so much for choosing me among the top 3. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing creations everyone, i had a blast being guest designer....thanks again jenn and dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the team's cards. You all produce such wonderful creations. I'm unable to reply to a certain Donna !!! for the comment she left on my entry, suffice to say - well done because you got it right and I howled with laughter more than when I decided to add the flower. Such fun indeed.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so happy to be the winner of the Strange Skin digis. Thanks for the great challenge themes and prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being able to show my work on this blog. There is so little out there that I have been able to find on ATC blogs. Thanks for hosting this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun challenge that really had me stumped for awhile, but the DT wasn't stumped with this one at all. Wonderful ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I'm trying my hand at ATC's for the 1st time and I'm having trouble linking up through the inlinks tool - when I get everything put in and click on NEXT STEP it does nothing...I just wanted to let you know and I will try again later to link up.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally got it to work...thank goodness! Thanks for the invite and I hope I got it right?

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4carolcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! The design team samples were outstanding this week. Thank you for the "sugar and spice" challenge!

    ReplyDelete